Unithree is a compact creative company with a talent-empowering ecosystem that plans and executes upstream to downstream creative problem-solving for purpose-driven brands. From brand building to creative marketing, we believe that the synergized pairing of wild creativity and effective marketing cogs can manifest a brand’s purpose to its audiences. Aligned with our mission to help our clients to achieve their marketing effectiveness, we stitched our services precisely based on every step of company’s marketing activity with our multidisciplinary business units, Unithree — Creative Driven Marketing, MarcMade — Design & Experiences, and lastly WonderWhy — Cultural Insight Analysis.
Creatives, but above all, humans.
Unithree is nothing but the creative humans inside it. We believe that each team member makes a significant contribution to our success. Hence we always emphasize on providing and maintaining the best talent-empowering ecosystem, for it is essential in creating the best outcome for our purpose-driven clients. Although we know that perfection is impossible, we never settle for the status quo; we learn from our mistakes, innovate, and iterate our programs and policies. Again, all to create the most flourishing ecosystem for our talents.
Unithree—Creative Driven Marketing
Unithree believe Unithree is an independent creative company with a team of multidisciplinary members ranging from media, design & art, strategy, to tech making. With a mission to build strong consumer relationships through meaningful creative & content marketing that is deeply rooted in the local culture.
What we need from everyone
- NEVER STOP LEARNING: Be intellectually curious. Be looking for your next challenge. The moment you stop learning, you stop growing.
- PULL NO PUNCHES: Be honest, be candid, cut the bullshit. We enthusiastically insist on dissent and diverse perspectives as a positive force in pursuit of the best. So, don’t hedge your point-of-view – say what you mean and mean what you say with clarity, conviction, and kindness.
- BE RESILIENT: Change happens - count on it. Let’s be honest, this is true for more than just your job. But it applies here every day. Whether it’s what we work on, how we work, or who we work with. Part of being happy here is being good with change.
- BE A DOER: Be a problem solver. Provide constructive solutions, take an actionable stance, and operationalize it. Trust that you were hired for a reason. Understand what you want to achieve and learn from this experience, and you will ultimately make this place more special.
- DO THE BRAVE THING: We are the disruption agency, after all. Do the thing that disrupts. That defies the status quo. That upends. That changes things.
- BE MORE HUMAN: Yes, this means you should approach with empathy, compassion, and openness. But it’s more than that. Being part of a human-centric culture means being your most authentic self. C\D gives you opportunities to explore what that is. Creativity and humanity are important qualities of our talent. We constantly examine how our actions back up what we have written on the outside. If we want humanity to be our thing, how do we get there?
General Position Summary
Unithree is calling curious-minded person with high passion toward helping brands developing and improving their digital marketing ecosystem to work as a Strategist. Strategists at Unithree are brands' story-tellers, ones that are responsible for setting up the blueprint of brand's communication foundation to make meaningful creative direction that is deeply rooted in the local culture. They are the ones who are responsible for setting the vision of a brand, identify the challenges, and with lateral thinking, finding creative ways to overcome them. They are the ones who always wonder why down to the roots, knowledge enthusiast with high awareness toward what's happening in the world, craft them into one compelling and intriguing story to spark creative inspirations. Working closely with the Cultural Insight Analyst, Growth, Account and Creative team, hand-in-hand setting the bar for clients to reach marketing effectiveness as well as rallying the team to get there.
Major Responsibilities/Primary Functions
- Together with the Group Strategy Director, lead research and strategy projects that inform the strategic direction of a brand.
- Unearth deep audience truths and insights, through in-depth research, that inform provocative ideas that will resonate in culture.
- Write compelling creative briefs, informed by a deep understanding of the audience, the business, the brand, and culture.
- The master of long-term thinking for the brand. Predict challenges and opportunities that will affect the client’s business and brand in the future.
- Partner with Creatives to concept, explore and push the creation of excellent work.
- Build a strong relationship with internal and external teams and develop client management and presentation skills.
Qualifications, Distinguishing Characteristics and Special Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Strategy, Innovation, Advertising, Journalism, or related field2
- 1+ years in brand strategy, relatable experience in a creative agency setting or adjacent industry experience.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication in English are required.
- A proven record in conducting research, as well as bringing research findings into compelling stories and ideas.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint/Google Slides/Keynote.
- Ability to work across multiple brands & industries.
- Incredibly organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable presenting the work and also an excellent communicator.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage own workload.
- Ability to work independently on a project with limited oversight.
- A strong team player with a positive attitude and mindset.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Unithree is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
We encourage women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.