Join the team
Unithree is a compact creative company with a talent-empowering ecosystem that plans and executes upstream to downstream creative problem-solving for purpose-driven brands. From brand building to creative marketing, we believe that the synergized pairing of wild creativity and effective marketing cogs can manifest a brand’s purpose to its audiences. Aligned with our mission to help our clients to achieve their marketing effectiveness, we stitched our services precisely based on every step of company’s marketing activity with our multidisciplinary business units, Unithree — Creative Driven Marketing, MarcMade — Design & Experiences, and lastly WonderWhy — Cultural Insight Analysis.
Creatives, but above all, humans.
Unithree is nothing but the creative humans inside it. We believe that each team member makes a significant contribution to our success. Hence we always emphasize on providing and maintaining the best talent-empowering ecosystem, for it is essential in creating the best outcome for our purpose-driven clients. Although we know that perfection is impossible, we never settle for the status quo; we learn from our mistakes, innovate, and iterate our programs and policies. Again, all to create the most flourishing ecosystem for our talents.
Unithree—Creative Driven Marketing
Unithree believe Unithree is an independent creative company with a team of multidisciplinary members ranging from media, design & art, strategy, to tech making. With a mission to build strong consumer relationships through meaningful creative & content marketing that is deeply rooted in the local culture.
What we need from everyone
In this role, you'll craft engaging content marketing for articles, social media, and more, making complex ideas easily accessible and collaborating on content strategy. Your creative touch will ensure our content maintains quality and consistency while staying ahead of industry trends. If you have strong writing skills, a knack for detail, and a love for creative content, we want you on our team. Join us in shaping the future of our brand!
1. Create and develop engaging content for various platforms, including SEO articles, social media content, video scripts, and other marketing assets
2. Maintain high curiosity and interest in contemporary culture to create content that resonates with the audience.
3. Responsively revise and edit content based on feedback and requests from Creative Officer and Executives (AE) or clients to ensure it aligns with their expectations.
4. Understand the creative vision and recommend new content topics to address gaps in the content strategy effectively.
5. Collaborate with the Creative Officer to create tone of voice, pillars, guides and suggest improvements to maintain content consistency and clarity.
6. Stay updated on contemporary cultural trends and best practices to inform and enhance content development.
7. Work closely with the Creative Officer, Graphic Designer, Art Director, Account Executive, and Social Media Team to collaborate on projects and ensure content aligns with the overall marketing strategy.
8. Thoroughly proofread and edit content to ensure it meets the company's standards for accuracy, grammar, tone, and overall quality.
9. Schedule posts for multiple social media channels using Content Tables and Content Calendars to ensure a consistent and timely online presence.
10. Provide assistance to the producer, graphic designer, and production team during production days to ensure the effective execution of content ideas.
1. Exceptional writing skills with a proven ability to create engaging and well-structured content across various formats.
2. Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams and incorporate feedback.
3. Understanding of content strategy and the ability to identify content gaps and opportunities to meet customer needs.
4. The capacity to adapt writing style and tone to suit various platforms and target audiences.
5. Creative thinking and the ability to generate fresh content ideas to keep content relevant and engaging.
6. A keen interest in staying updated on industry trends and best practices to inform content development.
7. Familiarity with social media platforms and experience in scheduling and posting content.
8. A collaborative and team-oriented mindset to work closely with different departments and individuals.
9. High and strong curiosity in contemporary culture to keep content relevant and engaging.
10. Exhibit ability to create content that speaks to the audience and establishes a relatable connection with readers or viewers.