Unithree is a compact creative company with a talent-empowering ecosystem that plans and executes upstream to downstream creative problem-solving for purpose-driven brands. From brand building to creative marketing, we believe that the synergized pairing of wild creativity and effective marketing cogs can manifest a brand’s purpose to its audiences. Aligned with our mission to help our clients to achieve their marketing effectiveness, we stitched our services precisely based on every step of company’s marketing activity with our multidisciplinary business units, Unithree — Creative Driven Marketing, MarcMade — Design & Experiences, and lastly WonderWhy — Cultural Insight Analysis.
Creatives, but above all, humans.
Unithree is nothing but the creative humans inside it. We believe that each team member makes a significant contribution to our success. Hence we always emphasize on providing and maintaining the best talent-empowering ecosystem, for it is essential in creating the best outcome for our purpose-driven clients. Although we know that perfection is impossible, we never settle for the status quo; we learn from our mistakes, innovate, and iterate our programs and policies. Again, all to create the most flourishing ecosystem for our talents.
Unithree—Creative Driven Marketing
Unithree believe Unithree is an independent creative company with a team of multidisciplinary members ranging from media, design & art, strategy, to tech making. With a mission to build strong consumer relationships through meaningful creative & content marketing that is deeply rooted in the local culture.
What we need from everyone
- NEVER STOP LEARNING: Be intellectually curious. Be looking for your next challenge. The moment you stop learning, you stop growing.
- PULL NO PUNCHES: Be honest, be candid, cut the bullshit. We enthusiastically insist on dissent and diverse perspectives as a positive force in pursuit of the best. So, don’t hedge your point-of-view – say what you mean and mean what you say with clarity, conviction, and kindness.
- BE RESILIENT: Change happens - count on it. Let’s be honest, this is true for more than just your job. But it applies here every day. Whether it’s what we work on, how we work, or who we work with. Part of being happy here is being good with change.
- BE A DOER: Be a problem solver. Provide constructive solutions, take an actionable stance, and operationalize it. Trust that you were hired for a reason. Understand what you want to achieve and learn from this experience, and you will ultimately make this place more special.
- DO THE BRAVE THING: We are the disruption agency, after all. Do the thing that disrupts. That defies the status quo. That upends. That changes things.
- BE MORE HUMAN: Yes, this means you should approach with empathy, compassion, and openness. But it’s more than that. Being part of a human-centric culture means being your most authentic self. C\D gives you opportunities to explore what that is. Creativity and humanity are important qualities of our talent. We constantly examine how our actions back up what we have written on the outside. If we want humanity to be our thing, how do we get there?
SR. CONTENT WRITER
A senior content writer will have a proven track record as a content writer, with a deep understanding of the ways content marketing helps clients achieve their aims, and the ability to generate immaculate copy for every brief.
- Take ownership of copy briefs and and deliver exceptional results.
- Performing editorial oversight and quality control of content produced by entry-level copywriters.
- Engaging in collaborative efforts with designers to produce visual assets.
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects from assignment through finalization and delivery.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them
- Expert in developing content for multiple channel: social media, marketing email, short and long form article, and printed media.
- A strong ability to create small creative texts (e.g. social media posts) as well as large content pieces (e.g. product descriptions)
- Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Effective leadership and team management capabilities
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- An analytical mind with a keen eye for details