Unithree is a compact creative company with a talent-empowering ecosystem that plans and executes upstream to downstream creative problem-solving for purpose-driven brands. From brand building to creative marketing, we believe that the synergized pairing of wild creativity and effective marketing cogs can manifest a brand’s purpose to its audiences. Aligned with our mission to help our clients to achieve their marketing effectiveness, we stitched our services precisely based on every step of company’s marketing activity with our multidisciplinary business units, Unithree — Creative Driven Marketing, MarcMade — Design & Experiences, and lastly WonderWhy — Cultural Insight Analysis.
Creatives, but above all, humans.
Unithree is nothing but the creative humans inside it. We believe that each team member makes a significant contribution to our success. Hence we always emphasize on providing and maintaining the best talent-empowering ecosystem, for it is essential in creating the best outcome for our purpose-driven clients. Although we know that perfection is impossible, we never settle for the status quo; we learn from our mistakes, innovate, and iterate our programs and policies. Again, all to create the most flourishing ecosystem for our talents.
Unithree—Creative Driven Marketing
Unithree believe Unithree is an independent creative company with a team of multidisciplinary members ranging from media, design & art, strategy, to tech making. With a mission to build strong consumer relationships through meaningful creative & content marketing that is deeply rooted in the local culture.
- NEVER STOP LEARNING: Be intellectually curious. Be looking for your next challenge. The moment you stop learning, you stop growing.
- PULL NO PUNCHES: Be honest, be candid, cut the bullshit. We enthusiastically insist on dissent and diverse perspectives as a positive force in pursuit of the best. So, don’t hedge your point-of-view – say what you mean and mean what you say with clarity, conviction, and kindness.
- BE RESILIENT: Change happens - count on it. Let’s be honest, this is true for more than just your job. But it applies here every day. Whether it’s what we work on, how we work, or who we work with. Part of being happy here is being good with change.
- BE A DOER: Be a problem solver. Provide constructive solutions, take an actionable stance, and operationalize it. Trust that you were hired for a reason. Understand what you want to achieve and learn from this experience, and you will ultimately make this place more special.
- DO THE BRAVE THING: We are the disruption agency, after all. Do the thing that disrupts. That defies the status quo. That upends. That changes things.
- BE MORE HUMAN: Yes, this means you should approach with empathy, compassion, and openness. But it’s more than that. Being part of a human-centric culture means being your most authentic self. C\D gives you opportunities to explore what that is. Creativity and humanity are important qualities of our talent. We constantly examine how our actions back up what we have written on the outside. If we want humanity to be our thing, how do we get there?
General Position Summary
The candidate will be responsible for supporting the People & Culture Division in the areas of operational excellence. Working closely with both internal and external stakeholders, the candidate will provide the end-to-end support for recruitment processes, payroll processes, systems and events to ensure smooth coordination and execution of these activities. The candidate will handle queries from internal and external parties independently. With an inquiring mind, he/she do not take things for granted but are analytical to question the norm and take responsibility in recommending improvements to existing work processes and practices.
Major Responsibilities/Primary Functions
- Develop, review and update Unithree P&C policies, procedures and guidelines in compliance with the UU ketenagakerjaan policy standards and local labour laws
- Provide technical expertise/ advice to line managers and staff on human resource processes and organizational policies and practices
- Manage the contract renewals of medical, Group Personal and Life insurances and pension schemes
- Manage the day to day P&C unit operations in Unithree and ensure smooth running efficient delivery of services.
- Provide monthly and quarterly progress report to Managing Director based on the progress of the business objectives.
- Provide bi-annual, quarterly and annual reports on staff demographics, P & C score cards and workforce planning
- Identify and roll-out of staff well-being initiatives
- In charge of staff recruitment and selection process and ensure that all procedures are completed as per policy and standards
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Coordinate performance management cycle for Unithree staff; performance objective setting, mid-year reviews, annual reviews and reporting
- Implement career path system to all business dept.
Qualifications, Distinguishing Characteristics and Special Requirements
- Minimum University degree in Human Resource Management or related course from a recognized University
- Excellent computer skills and good understanding and experience in Human Resource Information Systems.
- Ability to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Strong communications and inter-personal skills
- Understanding of business needs and drivers and ability to deliver value added solutions
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Unithree is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
We encourage women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.